Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Collecting Bratz Games


Collecting Bratz games is one of my favorite hobbies, and it’s not one that is as big as you might think. Collection fashion dolls, especially Barbie games, has been common ever since the games came out, but Bratz games haven’t been as featured as Barbie in the collection circles. It might be that the Barbies have been around a great deal longer than the Bratz dolls. It might also be that the Bratz games are just newer overall and nobody has had a chance to start really building a collection.

With all of the legal trouble that the Bratz games have encountered over the last few years, it does make sense to collect the games now. After all, who knows when the Bratz games are going to be wiped out completely in some greedy lawsuit. In fact, this was one of the primary reasons that I started my collection in the first place. When the first sniff of trouble came around, I realized that the Bratz games might be changing dramatically, and I grabbed up a few to be sure I had the sort of memories that really matter.

No comments: