Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bratz Games Making a Comeback

I was pleasantly surprised the other day as I walked along a pink aisle in the toy store. The Bratz games that had all but disappeared for a time are making a comeback. There were lots of the Bratz games and they were right there along with all of the Monster High games and the Barbie games. There were also plenty of the Moxie girls games which are, essentially, Bratz games as well. The Bratz games might not have been as big a section as they were just a few years ago, but there were plenty of them to pick from, and that was significant.

I haven’t followed the latest lawsuit information to try and figure out who has what in terms of ownership and rights for the Bratz dolls. It’s confusing to try and remember who is suing who this week, so I’ve all but given up on that. I find it more beneficial to take some time and just enjoy what I see around me. And this week I see plenty of Bratz games again, and that makes me happy.

No comments: