Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lunchboxes, Toothbrushes and Other Bratz Games


I am a huge fan of character merchandise. I have no problem displaying my love of a certain character on things like a backpack or folder so that everyone can see how much I like different shows or toys. I was glad to see the other day that I’m not the only one who apparently feels this way. A new friend of mine at school shares the same preferences – she has Bratz games on everything she carries around.

There hasn’t been much available lately in the Bratz lines of merchandise. All of the lawsuits and drama surrounding that sort of thing has limited the options available for Bratz characters showing up on different things. You just can’t find much with the Bratz games. My friend did though, and I am suitably impressed. It started with a lunchbox. She carries a metal lunchbox around with her lunch and some snacks every day. It is covered with adorable Bratz games. I then realized she has Bratz notebooks and pencils. I haven’t asked her where it came from, but when I do I might just have my own Bratz game lunchbox to match hers.

No comments: