Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bratz Games on Television


I’m not a huge television fan. There is too much going on in my life to get through any lengthy television shows. That doesn’t mean, though, that I don’t watch any television at all. I was surprised the other day to discover the Bratz games on the television screen. Of course there are the occasional commercials for Bratz games and other toys, but this was the original Bratz movie. I managed to flip through channels at the exact time the Bratz movie was on. It was a fun find for me – a huge Bratz games fan.

The Bratz games movie is based on the original four dolls. Real teenage girls play the characters on the screen, so they don’t look exactly like the pouty faced Bratz dolls, but they did have the friendship and urban style that the Bratz games do. In the movie, the friends struggle to maintain close bonds and end up splitting a bit before coming back to together over time to the friendship that they share. While it didn’t win any Academy Awards, it’s not a bad flick – especially if you like the Bratz games.

No comments: