Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bratz Games and Growing Up


Bratz games are perfect for growing up. As much as I love Barbie, I have to side the Bratz games when it comes to dolls that show us what it’s really like to be a teenager today. I love to play with my Bratz dolls and think about the styles they are wearing and find the best ways for them to get around. Not that all of my friends have gigantic eyes and little pouty mouths, but Bratz also just seem to look more like the teenagers around me.

Barbies are very wholesome, but Bratz have so many different looks in their sets of dolls that they seem more realistic. After all, not everyone can have beautiful blond hair and slightly tanned skin. I like playing with dolls that showcase all of the different ethnicity and Bratz seems to have that covered much more effectively than Barbie or an of the other dolls – except maybe the Tinkerbell collection. But somehow playing with Bratz games is much more socially acceptable than playing with tiny Tinkerbell dolls, so there you go.

No comments: