Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Bratz Games for the Rest of Us


Good news! There is a new line of Bratz games coming out in 2010. I’m sure all of the classic dolls will be included, but as a fan of Bratz games and dolls, I like to see what’s new and interesting when I walk down the aisle in the toy store. And I happen to make that walk on a rather frequent basis.

My Favorite Bratz Games
As excited as I am about new dolls coming out in 2010, I am also quite content to play with my classics. I have quite a few favorite Bratz activities already.

Online Bratz Games – I love play the online Bratz games where I get to dress up the dolls in their crazy outfits and have fun putting things together from the hundreds of styles available online. When you play Bratz games online you have more option on clothing styles, but you have less to select when it comes to backgrounds and accessories at times.

Classic Bratz Dolls – I truly love my oldest Bratz dolls. I have the four original dolls that started the phenomenon and they are my favorite dolls of all to play with. Set them up, dress them up and take them for rides in their Hummer when I feel the need to go shopping or get some air. There is just something about the original versions that make me smile.

No comments: