Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun with Bratz Games


Bratz games are fun and too many people have yet to really experience how much fun you really can have playing Bratz games. My favorite of the many Bratz games are the ones where you get to dress up the Bratz dolls online. On these games, you visit a Bratz dress up game website and select a doll to dress.

There are then hundreds, sometimes thousands of items you can choose and modify to put on your doll character. I personally start with hair and eye color as so most girls, and then I move onto the clothing. It’s fun to mix and match outfits and the best outfits include plenty of accessories so you have plenty of options there as well.

When you’re finished creating a brilliant outfit for your Bratz doll online, you can print her out, save her or send her to a friend. I personally like to save the dolls and then use them as avatars or designs on my blogs or sites. I find having a stylish, if cartoonish, avatar with a cute girl brings me just the kind of fun personality I like to have online.

No comments: