Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fun with Bratz Games


I like all kinds of games, but the one I like best are the Bratz games. There is just something about the big doe eyes and wild fashions that draw me in again and again. Playing Bratz games online is one of the most enjoyable ways online to flex my creative muscle and try new things fashion-wise.

When playing Bratz games, I like to focus on the fashion of the dolls. These little dolls were introduced to the world as fashionistas so I prefer to stay true to their nature by creating fabulous outfits, or at least what I consider fabulous, by mixing and matching the clothes available in the Bratz dress up games I find online.

To stay true to the Bratz nature, I try to combine clothing in ways that others might not think of. The colors don’t matter as much as the overall style and impression. So long as everything comes together to create a stylish look that the Barbies of the world will be jealous of, I don’t mind a bit taking the extra time to get everything just right.

No comments: