Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why We Should All Be Bratz


I’ll admit that I have a certain longing to be a Bratz doll from time to time. No, I’m not just dying to become a small plastic creation with great hair, I just want to live out the ideal, fabulous life that I usually give my own dolls during various Bratz games. If I were a Bratz doll, I’d:

Be wonderfully fashionable. Have you ever noticed your Bratz doll not decked out in something great? The fashions for the dolls are always trendy and cute, and if I had my way, my closet would be full of coordinated outfits especially designed to make me look like I pulled them together at the last minute.

Have great hair. Bratz always have good hair. I’d love to have the chance to brush my hair once a day instead of once an hour to keep it looking good, but until I grow plastic strands, I believe I’m stuck with what I have.

Be part of an awesome pack of friends. The Bratz group would be so much fun to be part of. The girls have a good time shopping, talking and catching up. Of course, my friends now are fun, but maybe we can all become Bratz together to take advantage of a near perfect existence.

No comments: