Monday, October 15, 2012

Over Bratz Games?


I’ll admit that there are times when I wonder if I’ll ever be over Bratz games. They aren't really designed for older kids, of course, but somehow the Bratz games keep dragging me back. I think it’s the style and the fashion that sucks us back in time after time, even when we claim that we’re over dolls and games of the sort. Let’s face it – it’s hard to ever be over Bratz games.

When you play Bratz games, you’re able to see the different sorts of fashion possibilities that are out there while, at the same time, playing with some of the dolls that you've loved since you were much younger. There are some things that are simply timeless, I guess. It’s funny what sticks with you the most from childhood, but the Bratz games are the perfect example of otherwise rather silly things that become sentimental. Do I need to play fashion games? Not really. But I still just love Bratz games.

No comments: