Monday, October 29, 2012

Gifts and Bratz Games


I was pleasantly surprised the other day to see so many Bratz games on the shelf as stores prepare for the holiday season. I am an advance shopper and I like to get all of my buying out of the way as soon as possible, preferably before all the madness of the actual shopping season gets underway. This time as I cruised down the Bratz aisle, I was pleased to see so many different types of fashion dolls. Among those were the Bratz dolls that have been missing for awhile.

I realize that the dolls have certainly been around in one form or fashion for awhile, but after the lawsuits earlier this decade, the Bratz games seemed hugely diminished and there just weren't many on the shelves as there had been years ago. Now it looks as though things may be perking up for the fashion doll maker, because more Bratz games than ever are on the shelves, ready to be snatched up for a holiday present.

No comments: