Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bratz Games and Babysitting


Bratz games are a great way to entertain my older babysitting charges. When babysitting, I usually bring along a backpack full of toys and games that would be new to the kids. This makes it more entertaining for them if they are looking for a bit of excitement, and it makes it more interesting for me since I don’t have to play the same games every time I come over to visit. Variety is the spice of life after all.

Usually I’ll keep some Bratz games in the backpack in the form of a handful of fashion dolls left over from my own days of collecting them, but I also happen to know the best websites to visit to dress up the Bratz games online. Before I do this, however, it’s important to be sure that the parents of the children don’t particularly mind if we play some fashion games on the computer. Never assume they don’t care because some parents have pretty strict rules about this sort of thing. If you do have permission, you can spend hours with your babysitting charges dressing up the dolls in any way that suits you – or them.

No comments: