Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bratz Games and My Weekend


I’ve been slacking off lately in my game playing, but I’m making it a point this weekend to get back on track and play one of my favorites again. The Bratz games have been through so much in the court system that I feel bad not standing by them as best I should during their time of trouble. The Bratz games are so simple and fun online – dressing up the doll bases in the latest styles and accessories, that I can’t believe I haven’t found time lately for them. But I’m making it a point to get online and play today or tomorrow with a renewed effort.

Why do I care enough about this to make a public declaration?

Because the Bratz games were so unique they first came on the scene. Barbie games were revolutionary about fifty years ago and in the last five or ten, the Bratz games have revolutionized the industry again by giving us a different approach to fashion dolls. Not all fashion has to be straight off the runway or the fantasy lives of younger girls. Bratz have a totally different, hip and urban style and I, for one, like that.

No comments: