Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Becoming a Brat – Great Bratz Games


I think I might become a Brat. I’d like to be considered an urban fashion icon with big beautiful eyes and a great sense of style. As of right now, I’m on my way up, but haven’t gotten there yet. To become one of the Bratz, I’ll need to sort through my favorite Bratz games to find the one that brings me closest to my goal.

Bratz Dress Up – I can hop online and find a Bratz doll base that resembles me to use in the dress up games. This way I can see how I would look with certain hairstyles and with certain kinds of outfits. Even if I can’t really pretend I’m the character on screen, I can still have a good time dressing up the doll in my own fashion designs.

Bratz Makeover – Another option would be to use the Bratz dolls as inspiration for my own brand of makeover. To do this you simply pick the Bratz doll that looks the most like you – should be easy since there are so many different ethnicities to pick from – and then you model your style after that doll. This is my favorite as it requires more effort and fun, especially if you get a group of friends together who all want to play along.

No comments: