Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bratz Games and Me


I love Bratz games. I might be one of the few people over the age of thirty who really enjoys playing dress up games online, but there is something about the Bratz games that makes it all so much more amusing than just some other online game. When you play Bratz games online, you’re given the opportunity to find fashionable dolls who are urban, trendy and even controversial. You can’t deny that something controversial is much more fun than just the mundane.

Once you have the dolls, you’re given the choice of hundreds of fashions and accessories. As you pull the outfits together for your Bratz doll, you can see how the options all come together to form one of the trendiest, cutest outfits out there. I might never look like a Bratz doll, but that doesn’t mean I can’t learn a bit about fashion while I’m playing. The games are an opportunity to learn and I certainly use them as my fashion education.

No comments: