Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Disappearing Act of Bratz Games


It’s somewhat surprising how quickly all of the Bratz things have disappeared off the store shelves lately. I prefer to play Bratz games online, so I was never a big buyer or Bratz games from a toy store, but it’s still a bit disheartening to see how quickly the dolls are what not are going away.

Of course, they might be coming back once the maker of Barbie dolls, Mattel takes over, but then again – they may not. The Bratz games have been so hotly contested of late in the court system that it’s getting hard to know what will happen – no matter what anyone seems to report in the news. The Bratz games were always enjoyable online and continue to be, so personally I’m not affected, but there is a nagging part of me that wonders when the dolls will be back just so I can be sure new games will be there for me online. After all, the two are tied together a bit more closely than I’m comfortable with.

No comments: