Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Addicted to Bratz Games


I’m seriously addicted to Bratz games. It was by no fault of my own, really, the games are just that good. I started off like many game addicts with a simple test of the game to see if I liked it. The Bratz games were pretty straightforward. You start by getting a doll base that looks much like the bare doll bases you’d play with if you had the original Bratz dolls. Then you start adding clothing.

This is where it got me. I liked playing Bratz games with the real dolls, but this was so much better. I didn’t have to pull or yank on those tiny clothes. I didn’t have to do anything except design fabulous looks for the dolls and get everything together each time before sitting back and admiring the new fashions. After I did one, I wanted to do another. And another. And finally I was a true addict taking breaks from work to design something new for my Bratz games and just enjoying the process so much it’s almost scary. Of course, I’m kidding about my level of addiction, but regardless, the games are fun and it’s very easy to lose track of time as you create lovely designs.

No comments: