Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Bratz Games Dollhouse


I was in a major shopping center today and saw something that surprised me. I noticed that all of the Bratz games were on the clearance shelf. Most impressively I saw a full Bratz games doll house sitting there significantly on sale. I wondered about it but then realized that it must be coming true at last – perhaps the lawsuits and legal drama of the last year or two are coming to a head and the Bratz games are actually making a transition.

I don’t know that it would be a bad thing, really, for the Bratz to get a fresh start. They were pulled down by so much negative publicity with the trial and the accusations that went with it. The little dolls, of course, did nothing wrong except dress in clothing that was often deemed too short, but in the grand scheme of things, that’s not a major crime. Giving the Bratz games a fresh start would let them reemerge with a bang – new clothing, new styles, new marketing and hopefully no more new drama.

No comments: