Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3 Great Things about Bratz Games


If I were going to pick out the best things about Bratz games, I’d have a bit of trouble narrowing things down. But once I’ve contemplated and thought things over, the best thing about the Bratz games have to be the following:

Bratz Games Are Creative. I love to use my brain when I play games. If the only thing I’m really exercising is my trigger finger, I’m not having much fun. But Bratz games let me really flex my creative muscle while I come up with fun things to do and nice ways to dress the dolls that I haven’t tried before.

Bratz Games Are Varied. Another great benefit is that the Bratz games are so varied. There are always new games to play and that makes things easier for those of us who like to try new things and come up with new ideas and strategies.

Bratz Games Are Fun to Share. I especially love to share the Bratz creations I make when I play the games online. Part of the fun is coordinating with a friend to come up with a plan of action and then working together to make something fabulous.

No comments: