Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 Reasons I Love Bratz Games


If anyone has anything rotten to say about Bratz games, they don’t usually say it in my presence. Everyone around me knows that I love Bratz games. It’s the fun expression on the Bratz dolls faces and the different kinds of clothes you can use that make them enjoyable – among other things.

Bratz games are controversial. I love anything that has a reputation. Boys and games fall into this category. If they are so bad, they must be awesome to play. And so far I haven’t been disappointed.

Bratz games are more grown-up. As much as I love Barbie, and I do, I still feel that Bratz games are a bit more dressed up. Barbie gets dressed up as a fairy tale princess but the Bratz dolls get dressed up to the go to the prom. It’s a simple matter of age and the kind of games you like.

Bratz games include mystery. There is always a bit of mystery surrounding the Bratz dolls. You never really know when you’ll find a great new game or when all of the games are going to disappear completely. The Bratz games did lose a lawsuit after all.

No comments: